There are a seemingly endless number of lists of first dance songs. No doubt you have looked at a few of them already.
The majority of the special requests we play throughout the year are songs for the bride and groom to dance to at their wedding reception.
Here is a recap of all the first dance songs that Super Deluxe played live in 2011.
- “Marry Me” by Train
- “My Wish” by Rascal Flatts
- “I Loved Her First” by Heartland
- “My Little Girl” by Tim McGraw
- “Making Memories of Us” by Keith Urban
- “My Girl” by the Temptations
- “Daddy’s Little Girl” by Michael Buble
- “You’ve Got a Friend” by James Taylor
- “You Are the Sunshine of My Life” by Stevie Wonder
- “Cinderella” by Steven Curtis Chapman
- “Free” by Zac Brown Band
- “Crazy Love” by Van Morrison
- “What a Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong
- “My Father’s Eyes” by Eric Clapton
- “I Believe” by Stevie Wonder
- “I Do Love You” by Billy Stewart
- “Carolina in My Mind” by James Taylor
- “You Send Me” by Aretha Franklin
- “Swept Away” by Avett Brothers
- “Through the Years” by Kenny Rogers
- “Because You Loved Me” by Celine Dion
- “In the Mood” by Glenn Miller
- “The Way I Am” by Ingrid Michaelson
Please feel free to leave a comment and spread the word by clicking the buttons below to share on Facebook, Twitter, or email.